I Have A Bone To Pick.

RoRo may be losing his mind. Girl scored her 10th homo, and second walk-off homo during yesterdays game against the Indians. Kids at work were giving me a hard time about it. Almost as much as when RoRo could do nothing it seemed but bat into a double play. I don't know why. There was some flapping heterosexual in my office who had no idea you could watch every single game until I explained to him about mlb.tv crooks that they are. He was teasing me about RoRo's recent surge, but I just ignored him cuz he was watching someone called Toronto. Is that Justin Morneau's team I asked him. Really. Do they wear pinstripes? Do you even really exist?
All in all it seems obvious that RoRo is wasting his runs, but hopefully this gives them some confidence going into the series against Boston who are at this moment I believe leading the Eastern Division by .39 games.
And practicing homosexuals and unattractive bloggers fancying themselves bedsit statisticians like this douche are on the warpath against Derek. Talkin all sorts of trash about his fielding percentages, and how he's at best the 25th best short-stop in baseball, blah, blah, blah, blah. I've heard all the same shit before, and I grow tired of saying it so this will be the last time. These people who manufacture these statistics are morons and colossal freaks. The figures they use are essentially made up in their unqualified and addled heads. What is a potential assist? How do they determine how many potential assists are in any given game? And is there any evidence that they simply don't make it up? Or possibly agree through some sort of quorum of Dungeon & Dragon clerics? I seriously have no time for their cottage industry of geek. And neither does Derek so good day to you. Couldn't even give decent head if they wanted to I tell you what.
And I'll admit that what they are doing is essentially math. But so is Numerology and that's nothing more than a children's game. But at the end of the day all that their "math" is establishing is how many Fraggles it takes to screw in a rubber light bulb. Congratulations. You're wasting your life and your education in the same breath. One can't accuse them
of not being efficient.
__________________________________________________
Please don't forget about Morrissey performing on Jimmy Kimmel tonight at midnight Pacific time. Anonymous D and I will try to stay up for it, but air travel can be so demanding on my energies.
And I got a kick out of this little story. It seems that designer John Galliano has been fined for, oh how did they put it, oh yeah, He was fined for copying another artist. I guess all art is imitation, and collage is the new medium. Click here to read about it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home