The Boys Are Alright.

Claritin is honest to God the Devil's work. Metaphorically anyway. I thought I might be developing allergies, or that I might be allergic to smog or slow walkers so I took some of this allergy medication. And within a few hours I was coming home from work, stuck in a subway, I had to fight the urge to run screaming from the station "THE CEILING IS ON FIRE!!!!" I've had bad acid trips that were more tranquil.
I guess it's a rare side effect, but it does happen.
It was traumatic to say the least. Now come to think of it I can remember when I was young and I took some allergy medication, and I ended up hiding in a hotel bathroom. Refused to come out I did. I know I should have known better I know, but I'm not as afraid of allergies anymore. Still afraid of slow walkers though.
I was able to listen to a delightful interview with Derek today. It was honestly insightful. He does tend to give the same sound bites from time to time, but it's hardly his fault if these boring nits ask the same question over and over again. This is why they need to let me do the interviews. The link to the wfan page is here, and you can either download or listen to the interview. It's on the left. Your left.
There's also another interview with Derek on youtube. It almost makes me cry. Click here for that.
Is it just me or is Spring Training taking forever!?!?!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home