We Remember You As Delicious.
Something happened this morning. There was a seismic shift somewhere that no single expert predicted, No one could have foreseen or expected, but it happened, and I up and sploshed some of my quadruple espresso on my 09' Our Legacy terry cloth pullover and it may be the end of everything. Like Lord of The Rings end of every fucking thing or something approaching that scale of WTFness.
I am sure there are some people, somewhere, 'committed' people with 'views' and 'ideas' or perhaps if they can insert the additional consonant, 'ideals' who may or may not think that there are more important matters at hand, that there are things facing the human race of much greater urgency, but not to put it too bluntly or anything, but they are just wrong. This is the '09 Our Legacy terrycloth for fucksaake and they are just plain flat fucking wrong.
It is probably my fault, and I curse myself as I write this for wearing anything approaching white after Labor Day, but I'll be dashed if the '09 Our Legacy isn't a soft cream at best. I could just spit at someone, but certainly not my chica that jabbed me up with my quad espresso. I'm not shooting the messenger or anything, This is real life after all people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home