We Are So Fragile.
This morning has been a little less soul wearying than yesterday. I made an effort to get to the Westside and succeeded unfortunately. The dude that went ape shit on the Trump supporter was on the bus, but he seemed to be less disturbed than he did on Thursday. The environment generally seemed less febrile than in previous mornings and I am sure it has something to do with the rain. I was listening to Sparks for most of the way and it helped ease over the bumps and turns and shufflings.
The new kids at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf know my order before I even utter it. I am the 'three shots on ice' guy once I walk through the door, and that is how I shall stay. Someone has already walked up to me and told me that I 'smell so good'. That happens to me a lot. Lagerfeld.
I suppose I may have been missed yesterday after all or at least my scent was missed. I have an entire day's worth of celebrity gossip to sift through, the ongoing email scandal just bores the shit out of me, I can not possibly wait until 5:00 PM to watch Game 6 of the World Series. I think they should move it up to 10:00 AM so I can go home and watch it. I just do know how much longer the 'I just don't feel like it' excuse is going to fly so a seemingly legitimate excuse could prove exceedingly convenient with the old pay check supplier.
After walking to the kitchen and then back into my office I must say I really agree with whomever that was. Lagerfeld really does smell fucking amazing. On me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home