For Consumption At Reasonable Hours.

Managed to make it through the better part of the morning without swearing at any household items, but only just. Weekend prefunction aside all is not good. Was doing my ordinary rounds of internetting while at work yesterday when I got a tweet from Ben Cohen about leaving the Sale Sharks. This is so lame I thought, but upon reading further twitterings it seems he is all good with it.
I would certainly hope so. All the tireless work he does for the LGBT community and all that and for them to say "his services are no longer required" I believe is what it said on the website is just wrong. And then those couple of matches recently when he was the only one to score a try. Notwithstanding the controversy and subsequent tweetings surrounding the most recent try.
Too much. Just too much to do without feeling down about this. I have an old Noel Coward movie I am trying to watch to take my mind away. Away to World War II I guess. There is something about trying to like old movies which is kind of like trying to rock Dickies. Classic and serviceable and all, but they just make it so much better nowadays. I can't believe my spellcheck recognizes "nowadays" and not "twitterings".
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home