Well Excuse Me For Living.

I avoided the Hunter dogpile altogether and opted for a pair of Barbour wellies. They came in the traditional green, but one JCrew colab later they now come in a variety of colors. Lame. Now on second thought these Le Chameau boots are pretty fierce. But I still wonder how long I have.
Related story about new coffee shop I started going to. Was absolutely in heaven with the non-existent line, and the boys were fast and courteous and not even a shade cocky. Well this morning and I show up and there are 5 people in line, and as soon as I put my order in some emaciated menopausal freak show in a tweed pant suit who obviously thinks she is the only organism in the Pacific Northwest demands to inspect one of the coffee makers on the opposite wall and refuses to believe the guy when he tells her that it is the only model they carry. She thinks there is a conspiracy to deprive her of something special or some such nonsense, and I'm just sitting there, trying to amuse myself on the Jesus phone with my sense of irony still quite intact. Slag.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home