What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's A Gentle Realization.



Spooky foggy morning and I am not nearly as jumpy. Yes. Bypassed the witching hour altogether and got myself a good night's sleep. Woke up, had some tea, read my book, played around in the bathtub a bit too long and quite nearly missed my bus, which part of me wishes I had what with the guy sneezing on the window and coughing all over the place. I thought about hurling my book at the guy and telling him to cover his ill-shapen mouth, but it's actually a very nice book and my immune system takes care of unpleasantness like that so I don't have to worry about it really. Just irritating when your trying to enjoy a song on the Ipod.

Speaking of, I may have actually jinxed the girls because last night they fell in extra innings to those brutish Angels of that place I speak not of. I think the muggy California weather got the better of them. They looked all flushed and wiped out. And I guess the people were quite something as well. I mean get a load of the cretinous douche in this picture. Making a spectacle of himself yelling at Derek and all when he's up there trying to concentrate on his swingings. And what is that ho-bag in the Yankees cap doing with her hand? That hand needs to be upside douche's head. Although part of me can forgive her. I know from experience that when one's in the presence of the Sun it is so hard to look away. Even if it is to deliver a well deserved smack down to some overfed ill bred lunatic.

I'm excited and nervous for tonight's game nonetheless. Just sayin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home