Hooligans Of Noise And Presumption.

The girls are no doubt practicing themselves into a lather in anticipation of tonight's Game 1 of the World Series. I have a dinner to go to tonight, but I'm told the game will be on for me so yay! Baseball and I don't have to cook.
I tuned in a little late to catch Derek on the Biggest Loser. There were Charlie Brown specials on television and Compadre needed help picking out a Northwest coat. I did catch it on youtube this morning and it was adorable. Had I known how adorable and that it would be available on youtube the next day I probably wouldn't have sat through the unpleasantness.
First, I understand the title of the show now. Biggest Loser is not a pejorative term for someone whose body mass index is higher than normal who happens to be a loser, but refers to the winner of the competition who loses the most weight. Get it? Loser? Lose weight? Biggest? It all makes sense if you think about it. Second, the people on the show are really overwrought. Crying almost constantly. There were few moments in the show when someone wasn't crying about something. Amazed they had time to do anything else actually. Lastly, finally, and the reason you will never catch me watching this show evers, the men take their shirts off. Done.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home