What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dangerous Temptations From Underground.

Usually the idea of a diverted bus route prompts me to roll my eyes, doze off, and dream of homicide. This morning, however, my bus was diverted into a briar patch, a literal briar patch of hot construction workers. I mean honestly? How is one spose to walk through such a sea of tight fitting Carharts and suspenders, and farmer tans oh my. I felt devastated by the time I got to work. Utterly thwarted by the aesthetic sensibility and overt femaleness of most of my coworkers. I'm now fixin' to go have lunch somewhere "up the hill" so I can walk through the ocean of ass-fuck later on. Or at least I was until two of my lady friends at work corralled me into lunch with them. Fun, gossip and giggles I'm sure, but utterly devoid of carnal diversion. Puddles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home