What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Send In The Clowns.


Pride weekend and my ass is just killing me. No seriously. I was standing up at my bus stop yesterday morning, and I was standing, and sitting, reading, and all that stuff that I'm suppose to do before my bus comes, but it never comes. So I have to jet, I mean speed walk from 15th and Republian to 1st and Marion. A 45 minute walk in anyone's book, but I did it in just over a half hour. I got out of bed this morning, and my ass, legs, feet, and body generally are barking. I'm gonna put in some Barbara Cook. Then maybe some Julie Andrews, get my hair did, buy a new pair of britches, and then retire in the garden. Tomorrow the manhunt begins. You all celebrate Pride in your own way, but for God's sake keep your clothes off.
_____________________________________________

I have no comment on the Subway Series at this time. Although like most things I admire it would undoubtedly look better in the nude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home