See Past The Need.

The hot flashes have ceased yet the nightmare of my workplace remains. A coworker of mine was here bright and early. And when I say bright and early I mean he said he couldn't sleep so he decided to come in at 1:30 am. I naturally told him he was a spaz and that I didn't need to hear shit like that. Obviously he didn't understand and he proceeded to grill me as to my St. Patrick's Day plans. He's amazingly coherent for someone who is so obviously deranged.
And there are no cups for my tea.
Angelina Jolie has adopted a Vietnamese baby, however, the real story is that people are still talking about this vacant psychotic troll. She should be studied to be sure, but behind closed doors, and the writing should be subjected to peer review if it is to have any credibility. As for her fuck puppet Brad, he should be released into his natural habitat. Macy's.
Marc Jacobs has always been a detestable joke. And here is even more evidence why.
I move into my new place this weekend, and I'll be going up to Seattle the following weekend. With baseball, Morrissey, and all that, things are gonna get a little hectic round here. There are conflicting reports as to when the tix for the Moz shows go on sale. If I had to put my money on it I would say March 31st. Don't ask why just trust me. There are some exceptions. Like Oakland and Sparks may go on sale earlier. Speaking of Sparks, I may have to go to one of the shows at The Nugget. I hear it's gonna be like dinner theater with tables, and drinks, and divine cloth napkins in puce. I embellish. Tix are $69 for the Sparks show if anyone wants to come with. It could be "the" event of the social calender.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home