What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

u can't have what i have. it's that simple.

Well there were no pictures of Derek this morning. Which is probably just as well. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to explain to Getty Images that I, not them, own all images of Derek in perpetuity. Blake, John, Melissa, think about that and get back to me.

I am wearing my brand new Loomstate jeans, and I must say I am defininitely enjoying them. More online tat coming my way includes a pair of Le Coq Sportif trainers, a Burro football jersey, and the new Sebastian Roux CD. I have designed a pair of dunks, but I am going to hold off on ordering them until I see the LQSs.

In fact I am going to try to avoid bringing any new objects into my life for a while (no I am not turning into a smelly Budhist). My apartment in Seattle will be ready on July 1, and I had a mild panic attack last night when I looked around my apartment and pondered the notion of packing up all of my stuff and moving. No new stuff!!!!

There, I said it. The day is fast approaching when I will be leaving the land of sunshine, for the polar (almost literally) opposite land of Mods and Saabs. Much to the chagrin of my dozens of friends in L.A., but to the delight of both of my friends in Seattle, I am going to give the Emerald City one more shot.

Really, it is for the best. Milo will have a yard to play in, and squirels to slaughter, and more importantly I will have someone to cook for me.

I have unwisely entered my office betting pool. Something which I think may be illeagal. I have Gonz defeating Udub in the final round. I think my ten dollars may be as good as lost. And yes, my handle for yahoo sports is in fact mrsjeter.

Baseball is amazing, basketball is tired. Black is not the new black, and denim is the new cargopant. Argyle was last year, fair aisle is next year, and the boy in my office sporting the pony's would have impressed me 9 months ago. But that's just my opinion. Which is more important than yours.

P.S. I am listening to Iron & Wine right now. Could someone tell me why they suck so motherfucking bad!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM , Blogger phases said...

    go ahead. head off to that city....you know you will be back. theres nothing there for you. keep your apartment here...keep one foot in the land of palm and dong. youre going to need it next winter when the suicide rate spikes at a feverish rate, dead seattle types in their apartments, wallowing in the dark. "oh i wish i had the sunshine" i hate the sun at times...but i can get to it whenever i like

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home