What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, August 29, 2019

A Type of Languor That Envelopes The Senses.



Well my work schedule has suddenly opened wide up, and I really like how being reduced to one job and a full schedule of looking relentlessly well dressed has somehow now become a free and open schedule, but such is the modern world we are now living in.

There will of course have to be the library, and the bookstore, and the record store and probably the thrift store, and a furious round of eBay biddings and purchases. I went ahead and took people's 'advice' about travel and booked a holiday flight at midnight on a Wednesday so my Halloween week is now booked. Thanksgiving, Christmas and Indigenous People's Day are a complete mind-scramble, but otherwise, yes, completely wide open.

Actually, now that I think about it I am actually glad I will be missing the whole WeHo Halloween shit show. I certainly would't have had to have navigated through it like I have done in previous years, but it will be nice to be entirely removed from the entire spectacle. That, and missing the Dodger's blow the World Series are among the things I will not be missing in the coming months.

I shall be busying myself in the coming days with cultivating a leisured lifestyle or fierce relaxation, ferocious contemplation and vigorous mental regeneration. All of the world's stresses and tiresome botherings shall be washed away from my care like the filthy homeless rats have seemingly been washed away from the intersection of Pico and Robertson. These benevolent forces of tidy order and magnanimous organization seem to be working in concert with my greater aims. A phenomenon we note with satisfaction, but make no comment for that just wouldn't do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home