Flavours Of Surprise.
‘Thought Leader’ was the only thing
my hair was telling me this morning as I spent a few moments to espy myself in
the mirror before escaping into the rain drenched streets of Seattle.
As I walked my mind was clear, but
for the lingering feeling that the bipedal oaf in front of me should either
speed the fuck up or learn to walk in a straight fucking line. It’s bagel day
at work and I was not about to be outflanked on the plains.
Bagel day is the bomb if you get
there early before the swag has been picked over and there’s half bits of rye
strewn all about. It is strictly BYO-Vegan Cream Cheese which I had done so
that was a tender mercy. Not having to share a shmear and all makes bagel day all the more very.
Having a bagel is really the only
thing I have to do this morning. They haven’t found actual work for me to do,
but I've been told by someone not even remotely in charge that those who may be
more or less in charge of one thing or another are confident that some work
should arise soon so I’m here, in a way wishing I had some capers to go with my
bagel. The coffee maker is broken, so the cheap Keurig piece of shit is all I
have, and I’m sure there will be more things to upend my faith in humanity
before the day is out, but in the meantime I think I can just sit back and
become more acquainted with Theo James. Have you? Do do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home