What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, November 20, 2014

I Am Here To Be Adored.



Everything about the earlier post is pretty much wrong.  I've decided to stay.  Which is to say I went back, decided I didn't want to be in LA at all, started packing and quickly made my way back to Seattle. Some things just have to be spontaneous. They have to reflect a joie de vivre which may not always be universally present, but which we universally strive towards.

I also took large quantities of DMT over the weekend which to put it mildly somewhat altered my perception. I was thrown off a plane for reasons I still don't quite understand, but since I was rebooked on the very next flight I'm not sure the airline understand either. We had words. There will probably be more words, but they will be the words of my lawyer not me. I've said my peace, or is it piece? I always wondered that.

So it has already sort of started auspiciously. Throwing off all manner of distractions and impediments that have been put in my way and doing it with a grace and poise few are capable of, and although I'm not one of those people that says 'Everything happens for a reason' or 'It was meant to be', after taking DMT, large quantities of DMT, I think I can safely say, dude.....

Everything happens for a reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home