Keep Calm and Carry On.
Well the employment continues. My absence is inexcusable I know. The punishing hours have ceased & I think I got drunk with the freedom of a personal life. The whackness, thankfully remains.
Racist Black Lady seems to have a PhD in absolutely everything and will get out of her death bed to tell you all about it.
Office Jesus would like us all to remember that he is lactose intolerant. He would actually like to remind us every day. People have now started offering him pastry every morning to save him the bother of grasping for a segue. Pathetic really.
Closeted Vietnamese Muscle Jock wants to talk about all things being gay over really nice luncheons which he likes to plan, and yeah he now calls them "luncheons" since he saw you do it in an email. Cute.
Dude with the New York accent who claims to speak the most appalling German reminds everyone that he was "wait listed" at Georgetown. Whatever the hell it means, I reapply eye cream after wincing.
Homie that everyone calls the "Light NInja quite mother-fucking defies description.
1 Comments:
At 9:30 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Matt and Matt are coming for Thanksgiving what are you up to? We have light ninjas, law firms and really great tacos. Please consider. J
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home