What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Also Known As Disjointed & Hysterical.



The serene three day weekend finally and truly ended when we rose with a start from a nightmare flooded with blood curdling images of a future humanity totally unrecognizable from the present one, but that's not for here.

But it did cause me to imagine with dread the upcoming day with the atheist hater strawberry destroyer and other assorted livestock. Athiest hater and I got into it one day when she was spouting off her bigoted views on this and that, and she thought it was OK to be an atheist as long as they just kept it to themselves. I asked her if she knew how to spell "ironic" and she paused and said something, but all I heard was "Que?"

Wondering how many days we have to go on like this. Today there will be something about illegal immigrants that is bothering her and she will just need to tell someone about it. Did I mention atheist hater was black? It really couldn't get more precious. She lent me The Help and as God is my witness I may actually have to read the fucking thing.

It's not all drear and gloom, however, I did have a lovely luncheon with the girls at a delicious Indian buffet just off the lobby of some dive hotel. They are all enjoying varying degrees of rather shocking gambling addictions, but the sports talk is just too butch. We're bringing an action doll of Ryan Braun with us into the office this morning, and yeah, we're going to be calling it a doll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home