What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Anything With Enormous Boots.



I think I may have recovered from the Royal Wedding. Think so and maybe just to the extent I can acknowledge other ideas and concepts.

I've been digging this Swedish label Soulland like seriously. I don't know what happened. Like a bug just bit me, but I think it may actually be called a meme.

Whatever it is I may need to get me some. There's a cute little joint in Venice that sells it and I have already tried to wrangle my friend into taking me (driving to Venice is like a fucking carnival ride) but I think he may be pissed at me for bagging on the Billykirk purse he wanted to buy.

All I told him was that Blackbird was for dick culture retail losers and his purse looked like something Kurt Hummel would rock after second period. Like right before he gets his ass slammed into a locker and wonders when it could possibly get any better. Maybe after you get a function and stop walking around like a tired ass tragedy with an enormous shiny purse, but I'm grasping here I really am.

Concepts and ideas.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home