What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Straight Up From The Twit Deck.



Former Dodger and current Yankee catcher Russell Martin (this is Linda) did some good things in Saturday's game against the Red Sox. Aside from making my jaw drop. Like a three run homo followed by another single homo later in the game. It was a merciless onslaught of dead hot proficiency. And he's even better on Twitter. He grew up in Quebec and has lived in Paris. He twittered something in French yesterday. I can't script this shit and swear to God I almost creamed myself right there in the conference room.

There were some other eye opening moments. During the game not during the meeting I twittered throughout. Derek got caught stealing second naughty naughty boy. Don't call me Whitney Bobby Cano's stubble is in my humble opinion (not IMHO) wildly inappropriate. And RoRo apparently studies and collects art who knew? But Russell Martin. Yes. Total kind of Frech Canadian twittering pinstriped hot I can get on board with. Bon Dieu!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home