There Would Be Some Indication Of Flight.

Didn't spend a single minute watching baseball this weekend. I was too busy wrasslin' up my barber, visiting the iron monger, rummaging around the flea market, paid way to much for some junk but had a nice time until a big buzz kill when I noticed homie packing a gun. Images of flea market shoot-out flood my head and I try to put some distance between myself and the guy packing heat. At the flea market. American. Where do they come from? Totally rocked the Giorgio Beverly Hills in immodest amounts sprayed every which way but loose. Watched the third installment of the Twilight series. Team Jacob much. Excursions in the kitchen could have gone worse, but I doubt it could have been any more messy. I seem to have made it all weekend without checking my email cause I guess I like surprises.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home