They Drink That Stuff Here.

So I was ready to bust out some of the Christmas gift cards and get down with some Spring/Summer buyings. This nifty cardigan from Brooks Brothers is their top piece of knitwear. I was in stitches when I thought there was a BB by my office, but I was mistaken. It has closed. So now I have to go to Century City or worse Beverly Hills to try to snag one. I can't even entertain the option of ordering online. The postman mutilated my last package. I also had to walk over a mile to pick it up because I thought he was too lazy to ascend two flights of stairs and leave the package at my door. No. He didn't even carry the the package to his truck. Not from the door to the truck. Unbelievable. I could really go on and on about the post if you let me. Cardigan. Fetch.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home