What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Got The News From My Computer And You?



Getting the Polo ponies on my socks to point the right direction this morning couldn't have been more of a challenge. I couldn't get it right and was convinced that the inside of my jeans would be deeply offended if I got it wrong. For a moment I wondered how I could let myself get in such a state so early in the day and then I realized.

My stash of Arm & Hammer Deodorant has been entirely depleted and I have no idea where to get more. Well I have an idea, but this supply was acquired with some effort at the price of 99 cents per and was carefully packaged and moved from Seattle to LA. Coupons were cut, rain checks rqeuested, it was an actual production. I don't even know if they have a Wallgreens down here and if they do I certainly don't get the coupon book in the mail and how much am I really expected to pay for deodorant? I refuse to use another kind.

Medicine cabinet is filled to the brim with sedatives of this nature and that. Upon reflection they must be there for moments just like this. I contemplate taking one of each before heading to the office, but in the off chance I slip into a coma I think how it would be dreadfully embarrassing to have my Last Will & Testament read making such a conspicuous bequest of my now non-existent supply of Arm & Hammer deodorants. Hump day. Can't risk it really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home