Products Of Fracture.

An orgy of Bones leftovers was welcome news after a hectic day of banko this and banko that. Spend my day eyes glued to a court docket, Pandora totally effing up my station with way too much House of Love. The culinary selections of the International District are quickly losing their appeal. I long for an extended visit to Uwajimaya, some candy, tea, an assortment of stuff. My friend's work nemesis asked me along to some function, and I had to decline out of loyalty, but also because I thought it sounded boring. Superfluous.
I'm going to be coming to work earlier and earlier to monitor developments in another time zone. The particulars are always vague, but I imagine the details would become a bit clearer if I would just ask, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that level of detail in my work. It's sorta like a need to know basis wherein I do not need to know anything about what I'm doing or why. Mere technical proficiency in an arcane and insular process is what is required. I think there is a reason my office is only on the second floor.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home