What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy To Be Ignored.


I'm wearing a Pierre Balmain shirt, and the sleeves seem to be too short. Is this a joke? I just rolled them up. Stupid shirt needs to go away.
Just got back from returning my rental car. I rented a car for the weekend because I had a hankering to get myself lost in the middle of the Pacific Northwest wilderness well outside cell phone range, and with no map. Pickups the size of condos everywhere. It was charming to say the least, but I did in fact totally jack the right side of my rental car, and I'm just thanking everything in sight (even the man that smelled of urine) I purchased the Loss Damage Waiver. So was the man at the rental counter. Makes his life much easier. I forgot to mention to the poor fellow that I also exploded a bag of sunflower seeds all over the inside somewhere around Enumclaw. Some of them went out the sunroof and are still in Enumclaw. The others are still in the car. It was a brand new car.
Besides rediscovering all the reasons I don't own a car, I did the summer planting on Saturday which was nice. Kept tabs on the Yankees games. They won On Saturday. At the very last minute. I missed it. Shoot. Courtyard should be nice, and I will post some pics as soon as it starts blooming. Watched Angels & Demons yesterday when I should have just seen Star Trek again. The Seattle Internation Film Festival was going on, and I was amused at all the kids with their aversion to natural light and all.
Sat in the courtyard some more, read a little. Some woman that I mistook for another woman was talking about the SIFF, about some movie about Johnny Weir she saw. Only about halfway through the conversation do I actually realize that she's talking about an ice skater, I notice that I'm not really looking at her at all, but focusing on something which may or may not be Dusty Woodruff. I'm a little shocked someone would make a movie about ice skating.
Concluded the long weekend with the Memorial Day Bones Marathon on TNT. Someone at TNT knew exactly what I needed.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home