What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Friday, May 15, 2009

Good English Milk Gone Sour.


So I do not know that I am all "about" the season finale of Bones. It was not the two hour finale I had been anticipating so I actually sat there watching something called Hell's Kitchen quite honestly believing I was in the middle of an acid flashback. I called Compadre and he did his best to calm be down, but really? Booth with amnesia? Brennen with a straight girl crush? Too too much really. But I kinda dug the Sweets band. Honestly.
_______________________________________________
This is just priceless. So I left work early yesterday with a bit of "nausea", and now my coworkers are "shunning" me. Too very very much. I can already feel today's "nausea" coming on. Although I am tempted by their co-wreck soccer leage. As I believe it is my fancy metabolism boosting dieters tea that is behind my nausea I may have to fall back on good old fashioned activity to burn off these winter pounds. Both of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home