What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, June 30, 2008

Four Conditions Of Society.


Yeah, that, well, the Yankees gave their all against the Mets and could have done a little better, but I'm sure they had fun nonetheless. Much more fun than sitting in the sweltering 611 waiting for drugged out C&C wearing hostesses to get a clue. And a crepe. And to place it on our table.

It was 90 degrees out this weekend, and with Pride Weekend in full effect, sun burn was in. I've seen quite enough navels for the time being. I watched Brokback Mountain on Bravo with Anonymous D. They seriously cut out 3 seconds of Jake and Heith wrasslin' in a tent because we have no idea. But when it came time for Jake to ravage some tittied up thing in the back of a Dodge no edits were necessary. And that really is what Pride is all about. Bravo, and quality programming. Like America's Next Top Media Whore This, and America's Next Top Media Slut That. They've got it all, edited for conent, and never never too gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home