What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, January 28, 2008

What They Fail To Grasp Is What They Usually Conclude.


Weekends are a wonderful time to do all the things you never really want to do anyway. Laundry, cleaning, shopping. The trouble is finding the time to do so many unpleasant tasks. What with three hour documentaries on the Revolutionary War, and a 2 hour documentary on the War of 1812 (riveting) one scarcely has the time to get any chores done. In the end I did manage to fit it all in. In a manner. I even spent an inordinate amount of time organizing my closet. By tone, and then by fabric, and then by country of origin. I recently picked up a shirt from these guys. It's delicious in a way, and fits in nicely with the Japanese muted jersey section of my closet. I'm expecting a shirt from Wood Wood, and I believe that might actually begin a section on quirky Danish garments I should best ignore, but a sale is a sale.

I was understandably taken when I read on SlamxHype that Comme des Garcons has released a new fragrance in a nifty gold bottle. The scent with notes of pepperwood, tumeric and geranium is already for sale in Japan and will hopefully be available on Luckyscent soon. It's a fools dream, but I may pop on down to the MOCA just to see if they have it. You never know, and Miss Mapp and I do like to pop on down to places.

I really cant say anything that interesting about this site, but they do have a nice article on Imitation of Christ's diffusion label (whatever that means) Imitation. Stuff looks pretty swanky, as you might expect, and should be available at select Barney's, Ian in Seattle, Fred Segal in Santa Monica, every other mid to high end street wear shop in San Francisco. and just at a ton of places actually. Probably get sick of it before long, but for now I may just have to pop on over and check it out. There I go again a poppin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home