What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, January 31, 2008

On No Account.

I just can't stop laughing over this. You really gotta love Prince Philip. My lady Cate Blanchett recently met the royal consort at Buckingham Palace. When the Prince asked Cate what she did for a living she said that she worked in the film industry. Well Prince Philip, always one to hold onto his end of the conversation immediately asked Cate if she could help him fix his DVD player. You know, working in the film industry and all. Cate tried to recover by stating she was in fact an actress. The Prince then went on about jellies and creams or something. I would give anything to be that oblivious.

Scored a sweet cache of cute Derek pics, and I couldn't be happier. Derek claims he's nervous about seeing his Superbowl commercial. And so am I. For altogether different reasons. When everyone else is watching the Superbowl show with rapt anticipation I'll be taking in the sights of the wondrous Star Trek Tour. But of course I've already mentioned that. To everyone I seem to come across. Even to people who aren't really there. But I'm sure one of you darlings will record it for me. You can always ask Cate for assistance.
____________________________________________

Brian McNamee's legal team is confident that Andy Pettitte is going to rat out his teammate Roger Clemens concerning Clemens' alleged steroid use during a meeting with the Congressional Oversight and Government Reform committee. Lawyers can be so tarsome that way. For instance, I was informed via email at the ungodly late hour of 6:30 last night that I have a meeting with one at 9:30 this morning which of course seems far to early for any type of civilized conversation, but we shall see. I for one don't think Andy will say anything that would hurt his teammate. Andy may be a Christian, but he isn't that kind of Christian. They haven't grown Christians like that in a long time.

I'm still waiting for my Wood Wood shirt. Shipping was delayed or something which in one sense is nice knowing the UPS man isn't coming anytime soon, but I do get anxious awaiting my packages. Slam X Hype, however, have a nice piece on the Spring Summer 08 line with interviews and pictures n' shit. I'm already liking this stuff more than their last two seasons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home