
I had an altogether dreadful night and thoughts of spring training couldn't even help. I don't know why I do this to myself, but I am just addicted to airline disaster documentaries. Can not turn away. I really shouldn't put myself through it I know. I fly so much as it is, and I need to be heavily medicated at that. If I'm not medicated then I just scream in unbridled terror from takeoff to landing. I mean we all have internal monologues. Mine is simply capable of screaming in unbridled terror for hours on end. Or at least until the booze trolley comes. Well I watched a documentary on
Flash Airlines Flight 604 last night, and it was fine I thought. Until I tried to sleep and I had dreams of airline catastrophes for what seems like all night long. As I lied in bed trembling, I decided to turn on the heat. Then I tried to get back to sleep by thinking of spring training, kittens, shopping, man-sex, but it always ended up with cabin depressurization and screaming. So tarsome.

I'm sure you may have heard that Henry Cavill is appearing in some of the new
Dunhill advertisements. If you're not sure who he is, then I suggest you go pick up Season One of
The Tudors, and apologize to your eyes for watching something altogether inappropriate. After episode one I think you'll be hooked. I also hear, however, from
WWD that British designer Kim Jones is going to be joining Dunhill as creative director. That's certainly a coup. Or something.

Not all is attractive however. You are of course forgiven if like me you just can't see what lies beneath former J.Crew designer turned into something slightly different
Tim Hamilton. His Spring/Summer 08 line is about as twee as twee can get. I'm sure some of the individual pieces are something of note, but forming a look around this notion smacks of a desperation so deep and unmoving we know not how. The buzz is, well just that, a great deal of buzz. And I'm no closer to feeling the double breasted cardigan than I was last season. [Images:
Skeleton Legs]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home