What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

She Was Smiling Already.

Well the trip on LA Metro was once again enchanting. I managed to score the one kiosk that hadn't been pissed on. Quite a score.

Some strung out skinhead was trying to "help" a city planner that was merely trying to sleep during his trip downtown. Skinhead bemoaned Jews in Beverly Hills popping out $800 for a pair of jeans. I only pretended to not roll my eyes. I'm probably as concerned with what goes on in the West side as I am with what goes on in Australia. And like Lucia, I'm quite convinced that it exists, but I just couldn't imagine caring.

Skinhead dude really got me thinking about the human miasma littered about Los Angeles and the degenerate carbies I actually work with, and I was offered a project in Seattle, and that is sounding rather good to me right about now. But I just can't get out of my mind the memory of chilly mornings, and spilling my coffee all over the bus. There was the flesh eating paralegal if I remember correctly.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Let me refresh your memory. IT'S POURING RAIN AND THIS IS THE LULL BEFORE THE STORM!! I even wimped out and took the bus this morning. But I walked home in the deluge.
    Dan

     
  • At 6:34 AM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    Oh dear.

    I remember something about that.

    Better hunker down here in the urine soaked tepidness.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home