What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It Feels Like An Experiment.


I slept with the window wide open and I understand the temperature dipped pretty low last night. As a result I woke up this morning quite convinced that I had some type of head cold. I got on the train where everyone was acting as though and sounding as if they had head colds. I suppose it was all a matter of time. It has been nearly a year since my last head cold. They just always seem to come at the worst moments. Right when I leave Seattle where I could have rushed down to Tenzing Momo for a healing pomander of clary sage and dried eel scales. Now all I seem to have is chamomile fucking tea and dayquil. Lovely...

Anyway, someone asked me yesterday if I had picked up the new Radiohead. Now let me make this clear. I don't listen to Radiohead, I don't read pitchforkmedia, I don't have nightmares anymore, I don't sleep with the lights on, and I don't wear Acne jeans. Clear on that? Good.

I haven't really decided how cool the Black Kids are. Yet.

I'm pretty sure I'm over Henrik Vibskov.

I'm still not doing much in the way of "coping".

9 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM , Blogger phases said...

    i know what pitchfor is, i even think they have a show...one with actually one band.....im not quite sure who they are....like who reviews what. do they give the tangs up or something....im not really sure what radiohead and pitchfork media have to do with one another, buit im sure that answer is outthere somewhere. and in regards to radiohead.....i hate those guys, but this albums first two songs are nice. what the fuck are acne jeans

     
  • At 9:38 AM , Blogger phases said...

    yeah...and im not sure how cool the black kids are...but they are good

     
  • At 10:27 AM , Blogger phases said...

    one of the models in the mens collection catalog of taht henrik guys....looks like a young howie mandel. and another looks like he got the boot from machu pichu for being gay

     
  • At 11:08 AM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    I think it's the fall. I'm just not feeling color right now.

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger phases said...

    colored? have you ever got a col0red fella?

     
  • At 12:28 PM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    I'm wearing a Nom De Guerre tee with Jean-Michel Basquiat on the front. 6 black dudes have asked me who it is, but are surprised when I don't say Jimi Hendrix. One of them even said it looked like Jimi. And although he handed that one to me on a platter I just couldn't say it.

     
  • At 2:44 PM , Blogger phases said...

    basquiat's name has always reminded me of fish, and in turn it reminds me of that billy big mouth singing fish thing. are you going to beirut tonight

     
  • At 3:00 PM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    No. School night and all. And this stupid head cold.

     
  • At 3:31 PM , Blogger phases said...

    come on mofo! oh well. im going to try and drag rlp with me.......think about it

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home