What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Desire Doesn't Come Into This.


Well there was no Yankees game last night so I'm at a loss. Really. It was postponed due to rain. Something the Mariners never have to worry about, but ah well. Pettitte will not be pitching tonight, but will be pitching on Friday. Derek is expected to play following Tuesday night's first inning Plunk and Play that grounded him for the rest of the day.

Absent baseball I was forced to endure the wildlife of Silverlake where I am house sitting. I noticed how all the magpies in Silverlake sound either like car alarms or automatic weapons. It might seem frightening if it weren't all terribly irritating. And I watched Lord of War last night and I was really impressed. After National Treasure, Nicolas Cage could have blown me in the laundry room and I wouldn't have noticed, but he was quite good in this film. Jared Leto is also really good in this film. Sir Ian Holm who on any other day should get top billing also makes an appearance. I know it's an old film, and I'm somewhat behind the curve on this, but if you haven't seen it you should check it out.

I was reading a fashion blog yesterday and they announced the Spring Summer 07 line of one of my favorite designers. Bernard Willhelm holds nothing back this season offering geometric cuts, bold colors, and perhaps the cutest red shoes I've ever. A portion of the womens line is offered at Seven included in the links to your right. The mens line is not available as of yet. So sorry. I shop naked a lot in both senses of the word, so if you have any questions about on-line retailers I may be able to offer some assistance. Unless you're stupid enough to order from Barney's. Then your fool ass is on its own.

And you may be happy to know that last night I used a Swedish egg wash facial soap that simply takes my breath away. Even now after a night's sleep, shaving, and application of an after shave balm my face is so smooth and silky. I can't pronounce the name let alone spell it, but no, it isn't Hakansson it's something else. And Dermalogica will eventually have to explain to me how their overpriced stuff doesn't even start to compare to this obscure Swedish soap. Although I'm lost without my Dermalogica eye cream and this soap I used last night may cost a lot more than Dermalogica, but I certainly wouldn't know. But however much it costs I want a 30 year supply of it. I like blogging about my product. I may do it more often whenever a Yankees game is postponed or nothing interesting happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home