What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, August 28, 2006

I think Liza Minelli is trapped inside my door knob.



There is just something innately precious about having your own fragrance. Like when and where does that conversation even begin? Over potato salad? Are these capers? I've noticed that one market we are lacking sufficient penetration is in the area of men's grooming. Oh this really is delicious.

One thing is for certain. Today I'm gonna make a potato salad and try to stop asking all frumpy women if they are avon ladies.

Today is a Kyle XY marathon on The Family Channel so I'm going to be juggling a lot in the vicinity of my television, but if you work or something, and you just can't make the Kyle XY marathon do check this out.

Oh never mind. The evil people at NBC have sent a nasty-gram to youtube and the SNL skit containing an adorable Derek has been removed. Boo boo boo boo frackin triple boo!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The sense of loss is profound. At least Derek will be around on TV for a couple more months. Kyle KY is gone till next year. God bless you Kyle KY.
    Dan :(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home