What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The wood that launched a thousand ships.



The douche-face Taylor Hicks emerged victorious from the Coca-Cola sing off last night. I was blissfully unaware of such a debacle until I received a voice-mail from RLP. She was in hysterics, about what I should probably not divulge, but it was tangentially related to the sing-off. I immediately turned off the nightmare of a Clive Owen movie I was torturing myself with, to experience the complete and total colapse of faith I once had for American style. Throw them to the Dogs! I'll have none of it.

Fortunately my Yankees fared far better than the ears of the Fox viewing public.

Much work to be done today. Quite a bit of shopping as well. I would love to stay and chat, but other matters require my attention.

All my best.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM , Blogger Rotten Little Pony said...

    Purple haze all in my brain. Unfortunately, everything does seem the same. I am just bored and drunk.

     
  • At 10:19 AM , Blogger //JRB:j said...

    Oh honey. No one can blame you for pickling your liver after last nights outrage. And I have never ever known you to fuck a cow.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home