Come into the darkness.
"either male or female they gotta go. gotta exit. gots ta do it. both male and female gotta get out. they both do"
-- Homeless Guy On Bus Blather 05/12/06
As you might imagine I had a colorful trip to work this morning, and since we are on the subject of blathering. Some people called KTLA News ambushed me this morning. Someone at work calls them channel 5. They had the camera and the lights, and their questions. Privacy. Expecations of Privacy. The war on terror, and like at 140 WPM I just verbally vomitted my opinion on this subject. Was I coherent? I doubt it. But it was 6 mother frackin a.m. mind you. Do I think my name has been put on a list? Well yes, I think I may have blurted out enough far left mumbo jumbo ideology to get my name on some kinda list. I'm sure KTLA is owned by Rupert Murdoch, or Uniliver, or Saudi Arabia.
Unfortunately (you like how I am capable of spelling out words) I think I may have been coherent enough for them to use some of the more inflamatory footage. Luckily it is network TV. Which I do not watch. So I have nothing to worry about. I won't even see my breakdown. I honestly felt like a rat in a cage.
But now I know how Derek must feel. Click click flash falsh questions questions, it just never ends. After one question, they ask another even more inane question. Then another just to keep you on your toes. With the lights in your face, and those can't be very flattering unless you're Derek. It goes on and on, and my coffee. Can't you see my coffee has not even been sipped. Click click flash flash.
It was a nightmare.
My Yankees lost, but I am still rockin the shit out of one of my favorite Yankees jerseys. Oh and that is what is going to be on the televesion. Oddly literate and nervous Yankees fan speaks on issues of Constiutional privacy and the War on Tar. News at ten, blah blah blah.
Lates Bitches
I need a drink !
1 Comments:
At 9:25 AM ,
Anonymous said...
I am so proud. Does your mother know you are going to be on TV?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home