Endless Summer.
Happened upon a clutch of old Barbara Cartland novels and they seem to have eliminated all other recreational reading and seeing as how I finished the interminable Halo 2 last night they have actually become all recreation.
Headline News has become a mind numbing bore. I'm pretty sure cats get dumber listening to "rolling news coverage". Tiger Woods playing the worst game of his life "Are his personal issues affecting his game? Was Rihana out of line making a video like this? Some woman with the face like a party cake comments on footage of a car wreck, "And to me this says..." and at this point they have dropped any pretense of reporting the news & they simply train their cameras on the over-caffeinated bimbo speculating on the meaning of aerial images. Out loud. God knows what was on this morning and there is no wonder I'm trapped between the pages of period romance.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home