What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting In The Way Of Savings.



Personally I would have liked to have seen LDS stud Orioles pitcher Jeremy Guthrie pitch a few more innings last night. So fine to look at. Not sure how many he gave up before they pulled the plug maybe 6, but he plunked Georgie with a wild ass pitch and was taken out in the 4th inning. Quite fetching if however useless though. He's from Roseburg of all places. I remember Roseburg! And the Sharis I couldn't get into because it was jam packed, the Nicholas Cage movie in the hotel room and the wretched pizza I was forced to order.

I even took pictures I was that shaken up. Not really shaken, but it is something to wake up in Los Angeles and go to sleep in Roseburg Oregon. Just saying.

Tried a new coffee joint on Harbor Steps and it was a trash zone. Succession of three maturing frat boys in faded distressed denim. The last of which couldn't manage to move unless he was somehow wrapped around his companion. Flip flops. Sunglasses. Marine Layer. Sorta weird to watch. But then one of the dudes behind the counter started to talk about how important the Cure song playing on the radio was to his formative youth and I was just Lates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home