What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's Never Like This.


I actually slept through the night. This must mean that the tranquilizers are working, although I don't remember taking any. I watched a few episodes of The Hills, made a nice sandwhich, left a message for Compadre, stared at the goth kids in the courtyard, waited for the sun to turn them to ash, listened to some OMD, everything else is a bit blurry.
At work I am close to losing it as two guys are talking to themselves in the men's room. One is leaning against the wall, the other is in the stall changing clothes, snorting blow, I have no clue. Trying to acquaint the new guy with the company, what it does, is there a function, etc. The dude leaning against the wall is probably not watching me pee, but I think he is, or imagine he is, or think it's rude nonetheless, and am about to refer him to a proper men's club where such fetishes can be indulged in without the risk of stabbing, but I'm through and have to get back to something that I remember was important.
I just took a peak at all the work I have to do, and I think I'm a little nauseous. I'm afraid of my email, and I resent fear. This could end badly.
__________________________________________________
You may have read somewhere that Bones has been picked up for two more seasons. Fresh. The decision, however, must have been made before the much touted season finale which was in oh so many respects absolutely lame and pointless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home