And People Do This All The Time.

Well I'm gently easing into unemployment. I can definitely see how some people can make a habit of this. Although I've tried to apply for my cheese six times and each time am told they are too busy. One time I was disconected entirely. Unspeakable rudeness.
Of course I'm being terribly lazy, rotting my brain on science documentaries and baseball, wandering around Los Feliz and Silverlake constantly on the look out for that little treasure that I may be able to move up to Seattle with me. Little luck there.
I rented a Ford Focus which will hopefully be able to hold all my clothes and bibelots and the like. I don't have a lot of stuff, but I'm still dreading the trip regardless. Last time I had to make the trip in a monstrous Uhaul van and that was not very nice at all. But this will be my last week in Los Angeles for a while. I leave on Saturday, and I've got quite a bit to do before then, but there is also the aforementioned laziness I must diligently nurture.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home