What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, February 25, 2008

I Spent The Time Thinking Of Meditation.


We really enjoyed our trip to Phoenix. Except for the plane ride. That was tortuous and I spent every second of the flights convinced of my imminent death. But enough of about that. I sorta regretted not taking my camera because on the first day we visited the Phoenix Zoo. Zoos are something I ordinarily do not agree with, but the little kids seem to enjoy them. There were some majestic cheetahs that I would have loved to have snapped a few pics, but I guess they remain one of the most photographed animals in the world without me contributing to the annoyance of snip snip snap snap.

We were also very pleased that Tilda Swinton won an Oscar for her work in the slightly more than unremarkable Michael Clayton. I can still remember watching Orlando as a wee lad with one of my friends, and I have been taken with her ever since. Often watching movies I would otherwise have no interest in simply because she had a role. Like The Lion Witch And The Whatever for example.
____________________________________________

I may have mentioned before about how sometimes I feel like the Christians are out to get me. Well there is mounting evidence that there may be something more to it than me simply being a paranoid freak. Through some accident I discovered that if you type in my blog in your search engine and mix up two of the letters you are immediately sent to some type of Christian propaganda site. I'm a little scared to mix up any more letters for fear of what might await me, and I'm still holding onto the shred of hope that I may be hallucinating. Why on earth they would do something like this is beyond me. But it seems that they are targeting a small percentage of my already small readership that apparently doesn't know how to spell words that I just happened to make up through some sort of glitch in realplayer. Very canny or very retarded? You decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home