What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Let's Have It.


I'm not sure how I actually feel about brutal honestly. At least from the people I'm ordering food from. My normal taco cart wasn't here when I started to feel a bit peckish this morning so I resorted to McShit. I ordered my usual sausage McMuffin sans sausage, hash brown, and OJ. It was prepared in a snap. I asked for ketchup, and the lady said that she already put it in there.

"You don't have sausage you need something to make it taste good. I put in some Jelly just in case."

What is that Anonymous D says, I'm a magnet or something. Well I am.

I do have to hand it to McShit. They don't cater to the vegetarian, and they make no attempt to. Hell in this instance they aren't even remotely polite. However, I have to say at least this woman had the honesty to admit that the food really doesn't taste good. And I did appreciate the "jelly" What are those egg discs anyways? Are they egg? Egg substitute? Soylent Green?

One place you don't have to worry about that is Purgatory Pizza which continues to get raves in the press. If you haven't tried one of their pies then I suggest you get your crappy pizza-eating ass to downtown LA and order one. I do the phones on Fridays and Saturdays. Occasionally I'll make a delivery, but when I do it costs extra. A lot extra.

Well I'm just fumbling through my days here. The internet boys came to my bungalow yesterday and installed the inter-web. At one point they were looking for the cable line and went into my closet and started fumbling through my chonies and God knows what else. I almost just wanted to slap him, but then I remembered I'm not suppose to get upset when boys rummage through my intimates. It was a momentary lapse.

The kids at work are at each other's type-a throats. I've decided to just lay low and observe. It's possible that they may simply kill each other off or drive one another mad and by a process of natural selection the most ambivalent will survive. Should this happen I would have a lot more time to blog.



I promised an image of the new Jumpman Jeter Vital, and I rarely disappoint. This is prolly not the only color way they come in. The Jordan brand has come under sharp criticism the blog world over for basically having shitty color ways. These drop this Saturday and I shall have them.

Quick bit. Go to ticketmaster for the ticket sale info for the Morrissey tour. The pre-sale password for ticketmaster pre-sales is GREATESTHITS. You are fucking welcome.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home