Featured In Images.

Lurid. Simply lurid. That is the best way to describe the new line from the "let's not try too hard" label Phenomenon. "Attention to detail" being distilled to the science of choosing the perfect graphic or pattern, and by perfect they mean ironic. Stunning or superficial? You decide. Click here to see what I'm babbling about.
Pony sent me some shots of this fresh hoodie you see Kanye rockin. Obviously I'm impressed, but I'm also a little horrified because there is no way I'm as fat as that skeleton and this hoodie would just be a mess on me. Most non-Parisian streetwear is a mess on me. No jive. Although this Australian streetwear label Nique looks like it may work I am by no means traveling to Australia for track pants or anything else for that matter. I'll just wait a few months when they're closing up their shop on Robertston.


I watched an interesting albeit altogether unaffecting film Death of a President. The movie proposes a hypothetical story-line following the assassination of George W. Bush. The film is composed largely of staged interviews and news footage, and it basically doesn't work well at all. But check it out. I could be wrong.
More spring training pics as baseball fever is heating up. Some of my co-workers are already planning on catching the Dodger's opening day. It sure sounds fun, but you know, it's just The Dodgers. I wish The Yankees sold travel packages, and they had their own hotel chain with pinstriped pillow cases and baseball poofs.
Pinstripes and palm trees. Canape? 
Got Nip?
Paunchy? Andy needs to work on that.
"Utility power top at your service."
1 Comments:
At 4:37 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I wan't that hoodie to wear to the drunk club. I could look just like the other crack heads looking for "the cure"
Dan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home