What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, March 03, 2016

Collisions Of Discovery.




Dead stock vintage Benetton with the original tag.  I will never wear this baby.  I may place it in something protective and only admire it occasionally.  I have two more like it so it isn't that I actually wanted to wear it; just needed it in the collection.

I don't actually have a piece with the original tag in the collection so I feel very fortunate, and the prices people are charging for vintage Benetton on eBay is just mind boggling. And you can scarcely find anything in thrift stores anymore. I blame myself really. I was the one the started the Vintage Benetton blog, and now I have lost control of it entirely. Forgot my password, login and all of that and no amount of pleading with google will help. I even threatened legal action, but if it is one thing the people are not afraid of besides poor punctuation is legal action. In fact I am beginning to think they crave it. Which in the end just means more work for me. And more work for me means more bitcoins and more vintage tat!!

Yes. vintagebenetton@blogspot.com is mine. Everything on there is mine. Photos taken from 3 separate flats in 2 different cities. Los Angeles and Seattle of course. I may start another just to put the other to rest. It is really the only thing I can think of, but when I do you will hear about it here first.  Did you read that? That little play with homophones is something few people at google could manage.

And when I say you will hear about it first I am of course referring to both of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home