What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Dusting Off The Frost.



Yeah. It's past Labor Day, but the gaysian who nearly tripped over himself in order to flounce his skinny ass in front of me just doesn't care. He reads menswear blogs & believes it when he reads that such notions are old fashioned. He would never believe that he could possibly be judged by people like me. People 'like that' shouldn't leave their homes unless they are prepared to be judged by people like me. Nor should they be surprised when they're bundled off in a Black Maria and driven off to destinations unknown and best left forgotten.

I may be forgiven for my tetchiness since I spent most of the morning looking for my orange Helmut Lang flight jacket. Vintage. I do hope nothing untoward came of it. Although I have an identical one in moss I just don't think I could handle it if we had to part, and it being the first day of fall I really was hoping for the orange. 

All I can really do is hope for the best and hope the desperate fashion victim in  front of me loses his H&M charge card.  A fools hope I know, but it brings a glimmer to an otherwise disappointing morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home