What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Scandalized For Your Comfort



Scored a dope Monrow sweatshirt at the thrift store the other day. I've been jonezing for one of these for a while now. They may not even be cool anymore, but they've already sold out of smalls at Revolve, and they landed like 8 seconds ago so someone else must be digging on it. Obviously not the dude who dropped off a perfectly good, but probably ill-fitting sweatshirt at the charity shop. Fits me like a glove though. Sublime mixture of cotton, rayon and polyester you can sleep in.

You really should always try your local thrift store before paying full price for anything. And I do mean your local thrift store. I scored Ann Demeulemeester in the middle of goddamned Idaho I shit you not.

This item was $6. That shop I detest is selling vintage sweatshirts for $120 so off the bat I feel I've saved $114. Although this isn't technically vintage and I would never technically buy anything from "there". I don't think they've sold a single one of those sweatshirts. I mean really. If they printed "Free City" across the front of them, those shirt would just fly off the shelves. Hm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home