What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What Better Time Than Never.




I don't know if there is a better feeling than waking up in the morning and knowing there is nowhere for you to be and nothing for you to do. And I'm someone who even finds vacations a bit trying with all their time tables and schedules and appointments. Just fraught with anxiety.

This morning sadly was not one of those. Of course I don't really have to be anywhere until noon time the planning is a spectacular crush. I've had to sit down and take a moment at least twice. It's moments like these I wonder how I ever handled employment in the first place.

I think I've definitely earned some R&R. It hasn't been an altogether satisfying break up until now. I tried dating again and that almost made me nauseous. I can't tell you where or when it all went wrong, but if I had to hazard a guess I would have to say that it was the moment I decided to go on a date. I mean the whole time all I could think of is how much more interesting I was than this guy. At one point he started talking about a fruit tree and I don't know how many times he mentioned how he doesn't drink. Which spoiled everything because I couldn't think of anything I wanted more at that particular moment than a gin and tonic. Fuck it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home