Just Like Honey.

So this Fringe business has just been knocking me every which way. Josh Jackson is not helping on that score to say the least. I caught a glimpse of it naturally when it was playing after The Bones and it was an obvious yes, please. All you have to do is mention alternate universe and I'm in the chair with popcorn and gin. And there's again the Josh Jackson with his just smacked upside the head good looks. I can't take my eyes off it really.
And lately getting myself caught up to last season has taken over every television/DVD viewing moment. There is no baseball. No rugby. There is no Upstairs Downstairs. No Miss Marple. No Future. I suppose I could be being just a skosh dramatic I mean I still have that haul of Barbara Cartland novels to devour when this is all over and I come down with a bump.
_______________________________________________
And speaking of bumps...
An idle stroll through the Farmers Market was punctuated with a wait in line for quesadilla. Two people in line and two people working so I estimated the wait would be reasonable... Apparently not. The lady cow in front of me was just fit to be tied. Arms crossed, lips pursed. Kept glaring at the nervous cook as he was steadfastly preparing the other gentleman's meal. Poor thing finally had all she could take and stomped her hoof she did and stormed off. I couldn't be more delighted. I was next in line and all the more close to my Thursday quesadilla.
Farmers Market is always good for a chuckle and a bite.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home