What's This About A New Way?

Anywhere

Monday, November 27, 2023

Spit Foul Villanous Filth Bile.

 Everything must come to an end one supposes and that includes the limitless excursions of ones own imagination, and the peaceful bliss and endless enjoyment one finds in ones own thoughts but there you have it.

You have probably heard, or surmised, I suppose it would be hard not to, what the irredeemable unwatchable libelous hot-mess The Crown has become.  There were stirrings while I was in the UK, but nothing more than the polite Well I don't think I'll watch it, or I'm certainly not going to watch it, or I think I'm going to give it a miss, or I suppose one gets the point that it is nothing more than treasonous scandal-porn fit only for the eyes of after-school-special watching, overfed, American barbarians with an it really gives me the vapors to even discuss it and it wasn't even 24 hours ago.

Vile filth!

Spit stuff.

Curse,

Spit more stuff

Crime.

Villanous bile.

I seem able to do little else than express simple words, and in no discernible or comprehensible way.  I will call my attorney at once and ask if I have a case against those Netflix creeps which I no doubt do!

Fucking simpleton scandal-obsessed feral vermin with a streaming service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home