Becoming Familiar With The Sense Of Loss.
Goodness. So many big doings and excitements this weekend one would be forgiven if one just absorbed oneself in beauty and nature. Which is what I did. I tried to get as far away from people as I possibly could and stay there, but as is so usually the case when I find somewhere secluded and quiet someone always manages to find me. But I am not going to complain. I was able to get out into nature which is far more than some are able to do, but now this pesky work had called me back to a reliable WiFi connection.
My dreams continue to haunt me to my very core. Being away from Los Angeles and an endless supply of medicinal grade cannabis actually means that I am able to recall these dreams with a shocking level of clarity. And it is starting to get creepy. Not as creepy as that time I dreamt I had sex with one of the Kardashian sisters, (I can't distinguish them in real life so I certainly can't do it in REM state) but it is approaching that level of creep.
I seem to have a group of dream friends that I don't seem to have in real life. Of course I don't remember any of their names, but we all had a party at someone's house in Venice Beach last week and this week we were in a cavernous space that reminded me of underground parties in abandoned hotels during law school. As soon as I thought I found someone remotely familiar they would disappear down some stairs or around a corner never to be seen again. Maddening.
Sorry to get all dream diary. There is actually a separate folder on my hard drive for that nonsense, but like I said the familiarity haunts me as does the level of clarity with which I can recall the detail. I read somewhere that in our dreams we lead almost parallel lives. Doing the same things over and over again, meeting the same people over and over again, living through the same traumas over and over again. I've tried to dream journal and I haven't seen this pattern, but I am not discounting it. And as the eclipse draws nearer I suspect it will become even more creepy for this Leo. Because no one puts baby in a corner.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home