All Other Matters Are Considered Closed.
It seems I have given up all attempts at leading a normal life, or normal in terms of the way I normally go about life. Ensconced in my parents house I will be working here for the foreseeable future or at least until the eclipse has passed or Los Angeles becomes less of a steaming douche bath. I am actually considering going down for the weekend just to have my haircut on Saturday, but I am beginning to realize that that would be ridiculous. So I am looking for another excuse.
The amount of hot redneck ass that keeps giving me whiplash does not seem to be abating. An amazing hot guy walking with his ugly wife and kids almost had me exiting a moving car and ask him whether he is serious about what he is doing with his life. So I may go down to LA for the weekend just to have some decent sex. Not with the 25 year old, but with someone new, but again there is the prospect of tee-total ridiculousness I have to contend with.
The week before I left Los Angeles I was working at three separate jobs, flirting dangerously with burnout, and not spending much time in my new place I never replaced my wireless router so my place in LA is in no condition to be turned into a home office so for now an entire floor of my parent's house (the basement) will have to suffice. And in the meantime I will just have to walk around this place looking at hot guy with ugly girlfriend after hot wife with ugly girlfriend while paying rent on a place in LA that I am not staying in. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home